Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Provide on-time response to manufacturing requests on behalf of the component engineering design groups and frames. Design and analysis of components to support manufacturing requests. Provide technical support to manufacturing in all aspects of the design. Fill the role of manufacturing liaison to ensure that manufacturing processes capability match design intent. Ensure feedback from manufacturing into components and component design intent into manufacturing. Support continuous improvement programs, new product implementations including the product and process Qualification efforts. Actively support product definition/design changes with manufacturing.
- Engineering background, preferably in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil concentrations
Additional Education preferred:
- Minor in Business, or relevant course work
- Graduate Engineer seeking an MBA or MS
- High proficiency in windows MS Office products
- Proficiency in Excel modeling, links, graphs, etc.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language proficiency preferred
- Self-driven; willing to learn and provide ownership of assigned tasks
The successful candidate will be able to support the Siemens Energy Solutions Proposals Support Group in the following functions:
- Power Plant scope definition and cost modeling
- Responsible for content and continuous updates of cost/price standards on a periodic basis
- Support review and updates of several processes and tools
- Support preparation of Informational Offers
- Market research and distribution
Schedule: 30-40 hours per week